The simplicity of a black & white design with a pop of color always makes a clean statement. By adding the green - it adds a fresh & clean look. Combining finishes & textures completes an exciting palette for any design.
This current design is inspired from the Pantone color of the year - Greenery.
1. Eric Brand - Palm Directors Chair CH-46, shown in MS-05 Light Bronze on Stainless Steel - Hairline Brushed with COL
2. Dani Leather - Acquario 6060 Anthracite - Diamond Circle Emboss
3. Eric Brand - SE-47 Black & White Bone & Horn - chevron pattern
4. HG Arts - Grace Carlon 2563
5. HG Arts - Ryan Pendleton Untitled 21
6. ICE Rug Pom Colors - D0-10 Moonshine, D0-01 Black Swan, D10-01 Poison Ivy
7. Wood-Concepts - WCH3102-Destin, Rustic Grade, Euro Oak, Light wire brush, pre-finished HWO, 5/8" x 7" x 6'-8'
8. Eric Brand - Contemporary End Table - shown in WS-34 bean mahogany-open pore; MP-01 polished stainless steel - hammered; (top) SE-41 natural bone, contrasting grout, radial pattern; MS-09 polished stainless steel on stainless steel
9. Dani Leather - Acquario 6060 #52 - Cord Embossed